Welcome to GP Kids! We love our 2-Years-Old and 3-Years-Old children! To get a clear idea of what to expect when visiting with GP Kids and to review check-in procedures, please follow this link. We look forward to seeing you!
Bible Class 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM
- On Sunday mornings, our children two-years-old and three-years-old meet together in room 106 on the main floor.
- This class utilizes The Gospel Project curriculum to cover the same Bible story material throughout the children’s ministry, in different, age-appropriate ways. Our hope is that this continuity across ages and grade levels will facilitate meaningful conversations about God’s Word in your family. With The Gospel Project curriculum, the lessons and videos make a Christ connection each week to teach how Jesus is found throughout every book of the Bible, helping our GP Kids stay ROOTED in God’s Word and Christ’s Love.
- Remember to follow the Kids Check-In signs to collect your security name tags for you and your child on the way to class. First-time guests can use a green temporary security name tags.
Welcome to Wee Worship!
During Worship around 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM
- During the sermon, except for Family Worship on the last Sunday, we provide a differentiated time of worship for our children two and three that we call Wee Worship.
- Wee Worship invites children ages 2 and 3 to learn Bible stories through songs, prayer, story props, and playtime every Sunday except the last Sunday of the month, which is a Family Worship day. Wee Worship is located in Room 102 on the main floor. Please drop off your child after communion and pick up your child after the sermon. Before drop-off, use the check-in station at the base of the Treehouse stairwell or, for our first time guests, use a temporary green name tag and matching number tag to ensure your child’s safety.
- Wee Worship follows a guided curriculum that helps teach these precious young learners the first steps in being ROOTED in God’s Word, ROOTED in Christ’s love, and ROOTED in church fellowship! We hope you will join us!
Enjoy Family Worship!
- We cherish times to worship with our little ones! We reserve the last Sunday of every month as a Family Worship Sunday. On these special Sundays, children remain with their families/guardians in the auditorium for the entire worship service. When children see their loved ones delight in the worship of God, it can stir the same longing in their hearts. We offer coloring pages, quiet activities, and books at the Welcome Center for your family to borrow. The nursery will remain available for children 6 months through 2-years-old (not yet in the 2-year-old class).
Bible Class 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- 2-Years-Old – Room 101
- 3-Years-Old – Treehouse
These precious children can become deeply ROOTED by exposure to the Word of God – what a powerful difference the LORD makes even in the smallest of His loved ones.