Check-In + What to Expect
- Welcome to the children’s ministry at Greenwood Park. We love our GP Kids and families! We want our children to be deeply ROOTED in God’s Word, in Christ’s love, and in Church fellowship, EQUIPPED by the Holy Spirit to the glory of God. Learn more about our GP Kids Mission here.
- A safe space for your children and your family is our priority. Upon arrival, follow the Kids Check-In signs (green A-frame floor signs) to our check-in station located near the back entrance on the main floor. The check-in computers are near our ROOTED Treehouse stairwell. A volunteer will be available to guide you through the process and help you find your child’s class location, if needed. We will ask for some personal information to complete the initial check-in process: name and profile type for adult or child, address, phone number, email, birthday, gender, and allergies. Our Kids Check-In system is in place to monitor child drop-off and pick-up, gather emergency contact information, and to note any relevant medical information, such as allergies.
- If you need to update any of your account information (address, phone number, etc.), please contact Amanda Jones at: email@example.com
What to Expect
- We love our GP Kids! We use The Gospel Project for our children 2-years-old through 6th grade. This curriculum is a Christ-centered, chronological study through God’s Word! If you have several children in your family, they will all be learning the same truth of God’s Word each week, age-appropriately. Our prayer is that this will facilitate great family discussions. And every lesson has a “Christ Connection!” Click here to see what your child will be learning in 2022!
- We have a Toddler Nursery and Kids’ Worship classes during our Sunday morning sermon around 9:30am – 10:15am. We offer Bible Classes from 10:30am – 11:15am on Sunday and 6:30pm – 7:30pm on Wednesday. We organize children into classes according to the Warren Co. cutoff date of August 1st and we promote once a year at the beginning of the summer.
- Sunday – 9:30am – 10:15am – Kids’ Worship
- Main Floor: 6 months – 24 months (Toddler Nursery)
- Main Floor: 2-years-old + 3-years-old (Wee Worship)
- Upstairs: 4-years-old – 2nd grade (Children’s Worship)
- Sunday – 10:30am – 11:15am – Bible Classes
- Main Floor: 6 months – 24 months
- Main Floor: 2-years-old + 3-years-old
- Upstairs: 4-years-old + kindergarten
- Upstairs: 1st grade + 2nd grade
- Upstairs: 3rd grade + 4th grade
- Upstairs: 5th grade + 6th grade
- Wednesday – 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Bible Classes
- Main Floor: 6 months – 24 months
- Upstairs: 3-years-old through 6th grade
- The last Sunday of each month we have Family Worship when all the children 2-years-old and older stay in the sanctuary with their families for the worship gathering. What a privilege to hear the presence of children in our assembly and for the family to be together once a month in praise to God! The Toddler Nursery (9:30am – 10:15) and all the Bible Classes (10:30am – 11:15am) are still offered on Family Worship Sundays. Family Worship supplies will be provided, if needed, by the front and back doors near the Welcome Center in the courtyard.
- To get an idea of what to expect when you visit our church building in person, see our church-wide FAQ here.
- Upon each visit, for your child’s safety, we will ask that you check-in system prior to drop-off.
- Please let us know how we can help you! Our GP Kids Team would love to hear from you.