What to Expect + Check-In
What to Expect:
- Welcome to GP Kids! We hope to see you at Greenwood Park Church! We organize children into classes according to the Warren Co. cutoff date of August 1st. We promote once a year at the beginning of the summer. Let us know how we can help you.
- To get a clear idea of what to expect when you visit our church, see our church-wide FAQ here.
- Upon each visit, for your child’s safety, we will ask that you check-in using our KidCheck system prior to drop-off.
- We strive to create a safe space for your children and your family with our GP Security Team and KidCheck system. We use the KidCheck system to monitor child drop-off and pick-up, gather emergency contact information, and to note any relevant medical information, such as allergies.
- Upon arrival, follow the Kids Check-In signs that will lead you to our KidCheck station located at the bottom of our ROOTED Treehouse stairwell on the main floor. A check-in volunteer will greet you to guide you through the check-in process and lead you to your child’s class. We will ask for some personal information (names, birthdates, address, phone number, phone carrier, allergies) to complete the initial check-in process.
- If you need to update any of your account information on KidCheck (i.e., address, phone number, etc.), please contact Amanda Jones.